LegalWebPro.com Terms of Service and Conditions for LegalWebPro Software and Services
The LegalWebPro.com Terms Of Service for LegalWebPro Software and Services (“Agreement”) is between LegalWebPro.com (“LegalWebPro”) and you, your heirs, agents, successors and assigns (“You”) and is made effective at the time of use of LegalWebPro. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of Your use of LegalWebPro software (“Software”) and services (“Services”) and explains LegalWebPro’s obligations to You and Your obligations to LegalWebPro in relation to the Software and Services You use and/or purchase.
This Agreement as well as any additional LegalWebPro policies, together with all modifications thereto, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between You and LegalWebPro concerning Your use of LegalWebPro’s Software and Services, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. By using or purchasing LegalWebPro’s Software or Services, You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other policies or agreements made part of this Agreement by reference, as well as any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies which LegalWebPro may establish from time to time, and any agreements that LegalWebPro is currently bound by or will be bound by in the future.
2. Accurate Information: You agree to maintain accurate information by providing updates to LegalWebPro, as needed.
3. No Unlawful Conduct or Improper Use: As a condition of Your use of LegalWebPro’s Software and Services, You agree not to use them for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions, and You agree to comply with any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, government rules or requirements. You agree You will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid to LegalWebPro if, for any reason, LegalWebPro takes corrective action with respect to Your improper or illegal use of its Services.
LegalWebPro is under no duty to look at clients’ website or users’ activities to monitor unlawful conduct or improper use. LegalWebPro does not assume any responsibility to review clients’ websites for illegal, improper, or inaccurate content or activity.
4. Fees And Payments: As consideration for the Software or Services purchased by You and provided to You by LegalWebPro, You agree to pay LegalWebPro at the time You order. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted, even if Your Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the Services term. You agree not to conduct any chargeback for Software or Services provided by LegalWebPro. You are responsible to immediately update Your billing information when it changes.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE SERVICES AND THE ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE (IF ANY) ARE BEING PROVIDED AND/OR LICENSED “AS IS” AND LEGALWEBPRO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED OR AUTHORIZED BY LAW. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, LEGALWEBPRO EXPRESSLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES OR OPERATION OF THE ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LEGALWEBPRO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING AN INVALID TRANSFER, DENIAL OF A TRANSFER, CHANGE OF ACCOUNT, OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF LEGALWEBPRO IS AWARE OF OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. LEGALWEBPRO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED OR AUTHORIZED BY LAW. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, LEGALWEBPRO EXPRESSLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES OR OPERATION OF THE ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
6. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LegalWebPro and its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, lawyers, shareholders, and affiliates from any loss, liability, damages or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, proceeding or demand related to Your (including Your agents affiliates, or anyone using Your account, Software or Services with LegalWebPro whether or not on Your behalf, and whether or not with Your permission) use of the Software or Services You purchased from LegalWebPro or Your breach of this Agreement or incorporated agreements and policies. In addition, You agree to indemnify and hold LegalWebPro harmless from any loss, liability, damages or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach of any representation or warranty provided herein, any negligence or willful misconduct by You, or any allegation that Your account infringes a third person’s copyright, trademark or proprietary or intellectual property right, or misappropriates a third person’s trade secrets. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required of You elsewhere. Should LegalWebPro be notified of a pending law suit, or receive notice of the filing of a law suit, LegalWebPro may seek a written confirmation from You concerning Your obligation to indemnify LegalWebPro. Your failure to provide such a confirmation may be considered a breach of this Agreement. You agree that LegalWebPro shall have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim through counsel of its own choosing. You agree to notify LegalWebPro of any such claim promptly in writing and to allow LegalWebPro to control the proceedings. You agree to cooperate fully with LegalWebPro during such proceedings.
You agree You will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid to LegalWebPro if, for any reason, LegalWebPro takes corrective action with respect to Your improper or illegal use of its Services. You also agree that if LegalWebPro is notified that a complaint has been filed with a governmental, administrative or judicial body, regarding an account of Yours with LegalWebPro, that LegalWebPro, in its sole discretion, may take whatever action LegalWebPro deems necessary regarding further modification, assignment of and/or control of your account to comply with the actions or requirements of the governmental, administrative or judicial body until such time as the dispute is settled.
7. Governing Law, Venue; Waiver of Trial By Jury: This Agreement shall be deemed entered into in the State of California. You agree that the laws and judicial decisions of Orange County, California, shall be used to determine the validity, construction, interpretation and legal effect of this Agreement. You agree that any action relating to or arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of Orange County, California. For the adjudication of disputes concerning the use of any domain name registered with LegalWebPro, You agree to submit to jurisdiction and venue in the Superior Court of California, County of Orange, or the U.S. District Court for the District of California located in Santa Ana, California.
You agree to waive the right to trial by jury in any proceeding that takes place relating to or arising out of this Agreement.
8. Severability: You agree that the terms of this Agreement are severable. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, that part of the Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with applicable law as closely as possible, in line with the original intention of both parties to the Agreement. The remaining terms and conditions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
9. Force Majeure: LegalWebPro will make every effort to keep its website, Your wesbite, Your electronic email account(s), Software and Services operational. However, certain technical difficulties and other factors outside of its control may, from time to time, result in service interruptions. You agree not to hold LegalWebPro liable for any of the consequences of such interruptions.
10. Third Party Content: Third party content may appear on LegalWebPro or may be accessible via links. LegalWebPro is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on LegalWebPro.
11. Advertisers: LegalWebPro may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on LegalWebPro is accurate and complies with applicable laws. LegalWebPro will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials.
12. Registration: Certain sections of LegalWebPro require You to register. If registration is requested, You agree to provide LegalWebPro with accurate, complete registration information. It is Your responsibility to update Your information and inform LegalWebPro of any changes to that information.
13. Copyright Notice: LegalWebPro’s text, logos, designs, and everything it creates is copyrighted.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com